Today we will do the Toyota L replacing crankshaft oil seal. This is a continuation of what we have done last time, the replacement of camshaft oil seal.
Tools that you need to administer the task of crankshaft oil replacement:
- 10mm socket to remove the nuts from the pulley
- puller 1
- Puller 2
- 19mm socket or close wrench for the disassembly of crankshaft bolt.
- new crankshaft oil seal for the replacement of the leaking one
- Other tools you will use to remove all other parts
Here are the videos according to the sequence below to show you how the task is done.
1. Removing the crankshaft sprocket using the first puller then the second puller
2. The crankshaft sprocket has been removed so the oil seal has to be replaced
3. Assembling the parts
Now when you assemble it, remember to be sure the timing is of utmost consideration. If you forget it you will have your work repeated and it’s a waste of time. So here is how you will set the timing marks together with the timing belt shown in a video.
I hope this post has helped you in a little way and you have learned from it. If you have any problem or any question please send it to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or better if you can have comments in the box below.
See you in the next post and update. Thank you very much for visiting https://mydreamwheels.com/.